“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
How often does one feel elated and excited to
send forgiveness to people who have them hurt / abused / insulted them or made them feel down or low in the past? Rarely!
But tell you what , here are some life hacking revelations that I thought is important to share.Statistics show that
- Forgiving Someone Today Can Increase Your Productivity & Success In Business.
- Power of true forgiveness is necessary for all walks in life transformation!
- Forgiveness is about letting go!
- WATCH- Always watch your ACTIONS – THOUGHTS – CHARACTER – HEART (Emotions) .In his best selling book, The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle tells us to be the watcher of our thoughts.
- Replace pain with present LOVE : The way beyond the pain from the past is not with vengeance, mockery, bullying or retaliation, but with present love.
In a nutshell – Forgive the past, forgive yourself, forgive others, and love the present moment for what it’s worth! Then witness how Magic begins.
Quote : http://www.brainyquote.com